Data Services & Testing
Director of Accountability
Daniel has over 18 years of experience in database administration and data analysis. He provides accurate, actionable data to educators to inform their instructional decisions for Beaufort County School District students. Daniel holds a PowerSchool Certification and represents data systems advisory groups at the State level.
He graduated from Presbyterian College with a BS in Computer Science.
You can email Daniel or call 843-322-5453.
The mission of Data Services is to establish and implement high standards and procedures for state-wide and system-wide testing programs, data collection, and data analysis in order to provide accurate and valid student achievement data that drive the decision making process for program evaluation in Beaufort County.
More information about state- and system-wide testing can be found on the SC Department of Education’s Data Test Scores website. You may also request specific data from the District using the Request for Data Form below.
- 2022-2023 Testing Calendar
- Teaching Stratgies GOLD
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA)
- ACCESS for ELLS and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs
- MAP Growth
- Gifted and Talented Assessments
- South Carolina-Alternate Assessment (SC-Alt) Online
- End-of-Course Examintation Program (EOCEP)
- College Entrance Assessments
- Ready to Work (R2W)