Data Services & Testing
The mission of Data Services is to establish and implement high standards and procedures for state-wide and system-wide testing programs, data collection, and data analysis in order to provide accurate and valid student achievement data that drive the decision making process for program evaluation in Beaufort County.
More information about state- and system-wide testing can be found on the SC Department of Education’s Data Test Scores website. You may also request specific data from the District using the Request for Data Form below.
- 2023-2024 Testing Calendar
- Teaching Stratgies GOLD
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (KRA)
- ACCESS for ELLS and Alternate ACCESS for ELLs
- MAP Growth
- Gifted and Talented Assessments
- South Carolina-Alternate Assessment (SC-Alt) Online
- End-of-Course Examintation Program (EOCEP)
- College Entrance Assessments
- Ready to Work (R2W)