Skip To Main Content

Mobile CTA

header navs


North of the Broad

Documents Needed to Register

  1. PROOF OF STUDENT’S AGE: A Passport, Foreign ID, Birth Certificate, or Baptism Certificate.

  3. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION OF THE GUARDIAN: A Passport, Foreign ID, or Driver’s License. Tutors and Guardians must also present the original documents of guardianship.
  4. PROOF(S) OF ADDRESS (Owners or Renters): Need ONE (1) document from Section 1.
  • Real Estate Tax Invoice
  • Signed Lease Agreement
  • Mortgage Document
  • Military Housing Letter
  • Section 8 Letter

AND Need ONE (1) document from Section 2.

  • Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water/Sewage)
  • Telephone Bill (Landline) or Cable Bill
  • Current Auto Insurance (Declaration Page)
  • Current Home or Renters Insurance Statement Page
  • Vehicle Registration

Shared Housing

  • Notarized Sworn Declaration