Comprehensive College Planning
- BigFuture.org - Find the right college for you.
- College Board for Parents and Guardians - This website is for parents, guardians, relatives, and other adults helping a student plan for college. Sign up to receive emails and texts with college info, advice, and reminders.
- 4Tests - free online practice exams.
- About the SAT - Test day is here, and you’ve got everything you need: photo ID, pencils, calculator, snack—and the confidence that comes from knowing what to expect.
- SAT Registration - Register for the SAT. Learn when and where the test is offered, what to do if you're testing outside the U.S. or have special circumstances, which colleges require or recommend the SAT with Essay, and more.
- SAT Fee Waiver- If you're eligible for a fee waiver, you can take the SAT or SAT Subject Tests for free and get other benefits to apply to college.
- Taking the SAT- Find out what to expect on test day, know what to bring—and what to leave at home—and learn the rules.
- View your SAT and PSAT scores- View the score release schedule, find out how to interpret your scores, and learn how to send score reports to colleges. You can also cancel scores or order score verification services.
- SAT Practice - Get personalized study on Khan Academy®, download the app for daily questions, and simulate test day with full-length practice tests—it’s all free.
- Free Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy – For the first time ever, the creators of the SAT have given Khan Academy exclusive access and advice to build a personalized practice program for anyone, anywhere. These tools are free and available now for every student to take ownership of their learning and their future.
- SAT Subject Tests - SAT Subject Tests are college admission exams on specific subjects.
Paying for College
- Scholarship Search on Big Future
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships – Applying to college is a complicated process, so The College Board created a program that guides students through it. It doesn't require an essay, application, or minimum GPA. Instead, it rewards effort and initiative. Starting in December 2018 with the class of 2020 students can complete key steps along your path to college for a chance to earn scholarships.
- Sallie Mae - Paying for College Resource
- CSS Profile Application
- PSAT/NMSQT - Find out when you can take the PSAT/NMSQT and how to prepare for test day.
- Taking the PSAT/NMSQT
- About PSAT/NMSQT Scores - Take the mystery out of scores — find out what they mean, how they can help you stay on track for college, and how to use them to personalize your SAT practice.
- PSAT/NMSQT Scholarship Partners - When you take the PSAT/NMSQT or the PSAT 10 and say "yes" to College Board’s free Student Search Service®, you can help scholarship providers find you. We'll also connect you to our scholarship partners, who offer over $235 million annually in scholarships to qualified low-income and minority students.
- Student Page
- Explore AP Courses
- AP Calendar
- AP Exam Information and Practice Questions - Get ready for the exams by practicing with sample questions and knowing what to expect on exam day.
- View AP Scores - View your scores and send them to colleges. Also, learn about AP awards and get answers to all your score-related questions.
- AP Credit Policy Search - Find colleges and universities that offer credit or placement for AP scores.